Do You Struggle With Any Of The Following?
- Not knowing where to start when it comes to your budget.
- You feel like you don’t have enough money to budget.
- You need help deciding how much money to put in each budget category.
- You don’t know what to do because you have irregular income.
- You have a hard time sticking to your budget.
- You always go over budget because you’re not prepared for unexpected expenses.
If you want to improve your finances, the first thing you need to do is create a budget. A budget will help you track your spending so you know where your money is going. I personally use this Monthly Budget template every month to track my spending; combined with the Yearly Budget template to compare my progress from one month to the other. Using these two templates has helped me save over 50% of my income every month.
The Bundle Includes:
♦ Monthly Budget Excel Template
• Summary Of % Of Income That Went To Expenses
• Summary Of % Of Income Remaining After Expenses And Savings
• Includes An Annual To Monthly Calculator (to break up annual payments into monthly payments)
• Housing Recommendation Calculator
• Savings Recommendation Calculator
• Spending At A Glance Chart
♦ Yearly Budget Excel Template
• Summary Of Total Spent For The Year
• Monthly Average Spent
• Percent Of Income Spent In Each Category For The Year
These templates are in a Microsoft Excel format for easy customization. It has worked wonders for me and allowed me to achieve financial freedom, and it can do the same for you!