Do You Struggle With Any Of The Following?
- Not knowing where to start when it comes to your budget.
- You feel like you don’t have enough money to budget.
- You need help deciding how much money to put in each budget category.
- You don’t know what to do because you have irregular income.
- You have a hard time sticking to your budget.
- You always go over budget because you’re not prepared for unexpected expenses.
- You don’t have an emergency fund or you don’t know how much money you should have in your emergency fund.
If you want to improve your finances, the first thing you need to do is create a budget. A budget will help you track your spending so you know where your money is going. I personally use this Monthly Budget template every month to track my spending; combined with the Yearly Budget template to compare my progress from one month to the other. Using these two templates has helped me save over 50% of my income every month.
The Bundle Includes:
♦ Monthly Budget Excel Template
• Summary Of % Of Income That Went To Expenses
• Summary Of % Of Income Remaining After Expenses And Savings
• Includes An Annual To Monthly Calculator (to break up annual payments into monthly payments)
• Housing Recommendation Calculator
• Savings Recommendation Calculator
• Spending At A Glance Chart
• Emergency Fund Calculator
♦ Yearly Budget Excel Template
• Summary Of Total Spent For The Year
• Monthly Average Spent
• Percent Of Income Spent In Each Category For The Year
These templates are in a Microsoft Excel format for easy customization. It has worked wonders for me and allowed me to achieve financial freedom, and it can do the same for you!