How To Stay Motivated To Keep Going?
Lesson 22 Chapter 2 Module 4
I know when you first start your financial journey, the excitement of wanting to make changes in your life will give you all the motivation you need. But after a few months or years on your financial journey, the excitement changes and all this budgeting and planning just feels like work.
So, how do you stay motivated to keep going when the excitement wears off?
That's exactly what I address in the video below!
Your Actionable Steps For This Lesson:
- Watch the video.
- Review your financial goals from Module 2 and think about your “WHY.”
- Come up with at least one reason that’s a strong enough "WHY" that when you think about giving up you feel like giving up is NOT an option.
- Place a visual reminder of your “WHY” somewhere so that every time you feel like giving up, you’re reminded of your WHY.
- Download Savings and Debt Trackers.
- Use visual trackers to help you track your progress and stay motivated.
Were you able to find your WHY? If so, share your "WHY" with me in the comments.
Leave a comment
Comment as a guest: