Cash Envelope System
Lesson 14 Chapter 1 Module 4
In this module I’m going to go over 3 popular budgeting systems to help you choose the right budgeting system for you. Each method has its pros and cons, therefore, keep that in mind before you make your decision.
So let’s get started with breaking down the different budgeting methods! I wanted to start with what I believe to be the simplest budgeting method…the cash envelope method.
Your Actionable Steps For This Lesson:
- Watch the video
- If you plan to use this budgeting method:
- Download and print out your Cash Envelopes
- Determine how much you’re going to spend in each expense category
- Map out how much you need to withdraw from the bank and which denominations
- Stuff your cash envelopes
BONUS CASH ENVELOPE VIDEO:
In this bonus video, I'm going to show you how I personally use the cash envelope method to keep my spending under control. Plus learn my trick of what I do to make my cash envelopes last longer!
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE VIDEO:
Leave a comment
Comment as a guest: